Call for Maps
As a geospatial conference, maps should definitively be a part of it! That's why we organise a yearly Map Gallery: a vibrant exhibit of the very best maps -both digitally and on paper. The only requirement to be shown is that at least some part was done with some open data or open source technology. Furthermore, in order to get a fresh map each year, we prefer maps that have been created last year.
If you have created maps that you are proud of, please send them over! Together, we create this yearly highlight! Your map can be the result of a commercial venture, created for your community or a personal challenge,...
Printed mapsA map intended for printing can be sent in digitally (and we'll print them for you) or you can bring it during the conference. In both cases, we ask you to email us beforehand in order to reserve space.
- Mail us via email@example.com before 8 october.
- There'll be enough space provided for an A1-sized map.
- If you send your map digitally, include it in pdf format with a minimum resolution of 2342 x 3311 pixels. Fonts should be included.
- If you bring your own map, please send a small photo or screenshot so that we know what to expect. We might group maps thematically.
- Provide a title, author and/or organization, date and description of the map.
- Mention what software and data were used to create the map